Los Angeles Water Heaters
Los Angeles water heaters on the fritz? Well, you’ve come to the right place! Our team of Los Angeles water heater specialists is always standing by to help you with any and all your water heater problems! Whether you have a traditional tanked water heater or a more modern tankless one, we have you covered. So, if you’re facing any kind of water heater problems, then please do not hesitate to give us a call! We’re available 24/7 at 323-352-0002. Call today to schedule any kind of service for your Los Angeles water heaters today! Or, if you’re in the neighborhood, you can always stop by and see our team of Los Angeles water heater specialists at 5003 Loleta Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90041 (during normal business hours).
When Should You Call a Los Angeles Water Heater Repair Professional?
Knowing when to call in a professional is vastly important when it comes to water heaters (or any other important appliance, for that matter). The longer you wait to get water heater repair in Los Angeles, the more likely that your problem will get worse. If your water heater is showing any of the following signs, then it is time to call in our team of Los Angeles water heater repair professionals:
- Rusty water
- The water goes cold faster than it used to
- No hot water at all
- Strange noises coming from your water heater
- Tank leaks
- Cloudy and funny tasting hot water
Tanked or Tankless Water Heater in Los Angeles?
A common question that our Los Angeles water heater specialists are often asked is “should I replace my water heater with a tanked or tankless one?”. Well, we usually recommend that you go the tankless rout for a number of different reasons. Some of the more prominent reasons to “ditch the tank” and go with a tankless water heater in Los Angeles are:
- Tankless water heaters are now more affordable than ever
- A Los Angeles tankless water heater provides instantaneous hot water (no more waiting for the tank to fill up and heat your water!)
- They are more environmentally friendly than tanked heaters
- A tankless water heater can be set to provide nearly boiling water for instant hot beverages and dish sterilization!
- Tankless water heaters are easier to install and replace
When to Consider Water Heater Replacement in Los Angeles
Water heaters do not last forever. Even tankless water heaters have to be replaced every so often. Here are some common reasons to consider replacing your faulty water heater rather than replacing it:
- Age – If your water heater is getting old and needing repairs often, then it may be time for a replacement. Newer water heaters in Los Angeles are more energy efficient and can even save you money in the long run!
- Remodeling Your Home/Building – Increasing the size of your office or home? Then replacing your current water heater with one that can withstand the increased usage is vital.
- Efficieny – If you are sick of paying through the nose for something as simple as hot water, then give us a call. Newer water heaters heat water much more efficiently than older ones.
Your Go-to Los Angeles Water Heater Professonials
No matter the size and scope of your Los Angeles water heater project, we can help. We have years of experience handling all types of traditional and tankless water heaters in Los Angeles, and we’re always standing by to help you out. So, what are you taking cold showers for? Get in touch with our team of Los Angeles water heater professionals today!